Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Be Grateful...You were able to wake up this morning.

Did my title catch your attention? It did mine and I'm the one writing the post. 

My problem is that I'm not grateful enough.  I know that everyone has struggles in life but this is my biggest one. 


  • Dishes to wash= food to eat
  • Laundry to do= clothes on my back
  • House to clean= roof over my head
  • Car to fix= transportation that others may not have
  • Noses to wipe= children who love you
  • waking up tired= I got to wake up

Everyday things are something to be grateful. I have a job to go to during the day and a family who loves me to be with at night. I complain all the time that my house isn't clean and that there is always something to pick up. But memories were being made as well as the messes. Crayons are spread on the floor, but Braylee had a good time coloring. Shoes are in the living room, but Brandon is cuddling on the couch after a hard day at work. 

Take time to be grateful. You are not guaranteed your next day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment