Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2015

I'm changing my name

How many times a day do you hear, " MOMMY?" I tell you some days I want to change my name to Felicia so I can go away! 

Now, I don't really want to go away but this woman needs a break. I have watched Rio and Rio 2 50 million freaking times that I know every word! I want to watch something else. 

However, when my sweet, asshole of a child cuddles up on the couch next to me and says I love you. I forget why I wanted to leave in the first place. Being a mom is hard. I only have one child and I have a husband who helps me. I have no idea how single moms do it. Y'all are the real MVP's! Cheers to y'all bitches!

I hear Mommy coming from the bathroom. Oh goodness what has she done now. I pee peed mommy and pooped! Lookie Lookie! Yea baby you did! But next time use the toilet instead of the floor would ya! Now I get clean piss and shit off the floor! But Braylee didn't go in her diaper or pants so i think it is a start. 

UH OH Mommy!  Cereal is on the floor! A mother's work is never done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment