Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2015

I can sew that


I'm a mom that can sew! I know a lot of you are going so what, who cares?

You may not care but I do! Sewing is stressful but relaxing at the same time. I know how in the world is that possible, but it is. It makes me feel amazing that I can create something out of some fabric! Plus when B comes in yelling my pretty pants, that isn't too bad either. 

Now you don't have to sew perfectly to make your children clothes. I have been making B clothes for about a couples months now. I first started off with play clothes and worked my way up. 

It didn't occur to me to start selling these to other people until a co-worker mentioned it to me. I know plenty of moms who pay good money for name brand clothes but I am definitely not one of those moms. I just can't afford it. Sooooo... My husband let me buy an embroidery machine a couple weeks ago. 

You know all those fancy shirts and monogram stuff on clothes that everyone likes? Yeah well now I can make that stuff! I know how awesome is that! 

I was brave enough and opened an Etsy shop and created Sweet and Sassy Boutique. You want boutique clothing without the pricey price tag? Sweet and Sassy is for you. I don't charge a lot for my clothes because I know how hard it is for other moms

Below are some pants that B wanted me to make and what she wants she gets....most of the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment