Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

There is SHIT everywhere!!

Dirty socks, shoes, and toys spread as far as the eye can see. There is a sink full of dishes and piles of laundry that needs to get done. 

You just worked an 8-hour day and it was not a pretty one. Kids are yelling at each other and your husband just asked, " What's for dinner?" I'm not sure if I want to turn around and walk out or scream. 

Being a mom, wife, and working a full time job is difficult. Hell, it's hard. I'm here to hopefully make it a little easier for you. 

I'll be doing meal plans, planning your week out, cleaning schedules, and even coupons and sewing. 

I think it would be fun to feature stories about some of the crazy things your kids do that you know isn't "proper" but it keeps them from screaming and it keeps you a little sane. Comment if you would like my email and we will do a feature one day with all the stories of the mommy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment